Value & Service

Most people don’t realize the fact that the original price of a mold is only 60 percent of the total cost of a tool over its production life. For the remaining 40 percent, Paragon strives to add the most value possible in each tool by design to:

  • reduce set up times
  • decrease molding cycle times
  • minimize maintenance and repair costs

The Paragon goal is to provide our customers with the best overall value for the life of the mold.

We take pride in our ability to take your project from concept to mold. If you are looking for a rapid prototype of your concept or a complete mold program, Paragon has the facilities and people-expertise to handle your project in record time.




© 2017 - Paragon D&E